Sightline offers a real-time operations intelligence solution focused on analytics, root-cause analysis and correlation of data from any source — critical IT systems, applications, storage, databases — down to the process level. Sightline’s powerful analytics go beyond point-in-time data to include over time and real time trend analysis, with abnormal behaviors or events dynamically communicated for appropriate actions. This position will be in our Fairfax, VA office.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- You will map Sightline performance monitoring solutions to customers business drivers.
- You will manage technical leadership and ownership of key customer Proof of Concepts for Sightline performance monitoring solutions.
- You will present to both Technical managers and IT Architects, as well as Business-Level IT stakeholders (Application teams, Development teams, LOB teams that rely on applications, C-Level execs)
- You will stay abreast of competitors and the performance monitoring industry and trends, in order to serve as a trusted advisor to customers.
- You will guide and lead sales teams in applying the appropriate Sightline Performance monitoring solutions to customer needs.
- You will work with Sales Executives in a supportive position with the main focus on pre sales activities – including (but not limited to) technical presentations and demonstrations to “Fortune 1000” accounts in the local area.
- You will design performance management solutions for customers through RFP responses, architectural diagrams and proposals, coverage gap analysis, and customer specific business value/ROI analysis studies.
- You will drive enablement of partners to position and demonstrate Sightline performance monitoring solutions. This may be in the form of a WebEx, onsite training, lunch and learn, etc.
- You will engage regularly and proactively with the SE and Sales leadership.
- You will ensure that accurate & regular reports are completed and submitted as per business processes.
- You have a BS/BA degree in CS, EE, or MIS
- You have skills in pre-sales role within the local area with a focus selling to Fortune 1000 type accounts. (7+ years’ experience)
- You can successfully complete sales presentations on your own.
- You enjoy traveling, working odd hours, and being very available.
- You have skills in hands-on troubleshooting, configuration and implementation of enterprise applications and networks.
- You have the business acumen to translate Sightline Performance Management technology into business advantage when speaking with C-level individuals.
- You have skills in application instrumentation and IT Ops or Application Ops needs around monitoring and performance troubleshooting. Knowledge of both .NET and J2EE applications strongly desired.
- You have in depth knowledge of vmWare, Linux and Windows server performance monitoring and tuning.
- You have broad and deep knowledge of various performance monitoring and management instrumentation techniques including packet capture/analysis, flow capture/analysis, SNMP, and application server instrumentation.
- in depth knowledge of advanced networking, SDN, virtualization, and storage architectures is beneficial but not core.
- You have a deep understanding of enterprise business process related to APM and NPM.
- You have wide industry expertise in Performance Management solutions in order to translate Large Enterprise business requirements into technical requirements and solutions.
- You have worked with both Network Operations and Application Developers in large Enterprise accounts and understand how NPM and APM are applied across both disciplines
We offer all of the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401K, stock option plan, and much more.